Come see a thrilling show and Touch A Truck!
- Tim Weber pushes G force limits with his MXS unlimited class aerobatic plane.
- Award winning Wings of Blue Parachute Team from the U.S. Air Force Academy.
- Bob Carlton flies the world's most powerful jet glider. He uses the jet to launch the plane, shuts it off and performs a silent ballet in the sky.
- Bill Cornick maneuvers his Pitts S-2C in a classic and thrilling performance.
- Greg Shelton will pilot his 450 Stearmanbi-plane with Ashley Battles, world record holder, walking the wings.
Plus, an extensive static exhibit lets fans get up-close and personal with the
planes and pilots.
Touch A Truck is a display of big rigs, antique vehicles and more! Kids get up close with construction equipment, race cars, fire and police units and many military vehicles. Thrills in the air and fun on the ground at the Air Show!
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend