Colorado Pumpkin Patch
650 Sky View Lane
Hello Fall of 2016!
We're looking forward to a great season back at Jellystone Park Larkspur! Call us at 719-799-6708.
Welcome to Colorado Pumpkin Patch, voted top 10 in places to take your kids by real moms!
Hello everyone for the 2016 pumpkin patch season. There is a reason the Colorado Pumpkin Patch was voted 8th Best Place to take your Kid. Come see why and climb on our straw bale pyramid, play in the rope maze, target shoot at our gourds, visit our petting zoo, take a pony ride, enjoy a hay ride, play in the corn box, and don't forget to pick out your pumpkins.
We are located north of Larkspur right off I25 at Jellystone Park and Resort Exit 174. We are 30 minutes from downtown Denver and Colorado Springs.
Admission for adults and students over 18 is $9. Admission for children is $9 - $11.
On October 3, 4, 17, 18, 24, and 25, the patch is open from 9am to 1pm.
All other days in October, the patch is open from 9am to 5pm.
Other:Concessions, Facepainting*, Pony Rides*, and Pumpkins are sold separately.
Pumpkins sold separately in varying sizes.
Prices $2.50 to $10 (*On select days)
Included with Admission:
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, alpaca, goat, sheep, chickens, duck, geese, and turkey
- 60 foot Jumping Pillow
- Outdoor Large games (Jenga, Checkers, 4-way Checkers, Tic-Tac-Toe, and Stilts)
- More Tube swings
- 80 ft Straw Slides for children of all age
- Large Straw Bale Pyramid
- Steer Head Roping
- Small kids Maze
- Duck Races
- Pony Rides (Thursday-Sunday)*
- Gourd launching with more launchers than ever before!
- Tractor "hayrides" through our expanded "Colorado Wildlife Safari"
- 1940s and 1950s restored International Tractors
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, alpaca, goat, sheep, chickens, duck, turkey, pheasant and our new faux milking cows
- Kids' Corn Box
- Outdoor Laser Tag (Thursday-Sunday)
No Pets Please
Also Available for Sale:
- Homemade pumpkin butter and jellies
Colorado Pumpkin Patch Wear: Shirts, Sweats and Hoodies
Some items closed for rain untill rain subsides like Hayrides, jump pillow, slides and cornbox.
***SNOW, Sleet, Rain, Wind or Low temps in the 30s can all be reasons for closure. If we have a passing shower we will temporarily hold operations, but stay open. We will post on the Facebook and/or http://coloradopumpkinpatch.net if closed. Call us to check if you have any questions.***
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend