Denver Botanic Gardens at York Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website: Click to Visit
Glow at the Gardens lights up the night with hundreds of carved, glowing jack-o'-lanterns.
Luminaria-lined pathways wind through the Gardens to reveal larger-than-life pumpkin displays. Each week features a different theme.
Oct. 19, 20: Fables & Fairy Tales
Oct. 26, 27: Spooky Hollow
In addition, enjoy a wide array of activities take place each night including:
- Live music (Oct. 19-20: Classic Vinyl Band and The Darling Ravens; Oct. 26-27: The Constant Tourists and Branden Sipes)
- Spooky storytelling (Oct. 19-20: Stories with Spirit; Oct. 26-27: Phil Goodstein)
- Free face painting
- Halloween bingo
- Costume contest
- Scavenger hunt
- Strolling magician Chad Wonder
- LED circus performers from Mesmerie Entertainment
- Seasonal food and beverages are available for purchase at Offshoots Café, Hive Garden Bistro, cash bars and hot beverage bars. The Shop at the Gardens is open.
*Groups of 15 or more: Group tickets can be purchased by calling 720-865-3584. Advance reservations are highly recommended as there are limited tickets available.
$12 Adult Member
$10 Child (Ages 3-15)
$8 Child Member
Free for children 2 or younger
Group of 15 or more – member pricing applies*
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend