The mission of the Western Museum of Mining and Industry is to educate the public about the history and continuing contributions of mining in the American West through its collection, restoration, exhibition and interpretation of artifacts related to mining, metallurgy and their support industries.
Accredited by the American Association of Museums since 1979, WMMI is the only accredited mining museum in the Western United States and one of only three accredited museums in the Pikes Peak Region. The AAM awarded WMMI subsequent accreditation in 2004.
Hours of Operation
- 9am - 4pm, Mon - Sat (January-December)
- Daily guided tours at 10 am and 1 pm (included in admission)
- Closed during majoy holidays
- $9 - Adult
- $8 - Military/AAA
- $7 - Senior over 60+
- $7 - Student 13+*
- $5 - Child 4 - 12*
- Free - Children under 3 - with paid Adult
* Individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend