Buell Children's Museum, Pueblo
Pueblo, CO 81003
Website: Click to Visit
Westward Ho! The adventure begins with your visit to "Fort Buell" to stock up on supplies and skills you need to survive the rough and wild western frontier.
- Learn about life on the Western Frontier,
- listen to storytellers spin yarns and western folk tales,
- create your own unique fort diorama,
- craft your very own leather-tooling pendant,
- see presenters from Bent's Old Fort share about fort life in the 1840's,
- practice proper log cabin building practices with Lincoln Logs
- learn about the importance of cooperation when trying to survive on the frontier...
Children, Military, Seniors 65+: $6
Buell Children's Museum Hours
Tues, Thurs, Fri: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wed: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat & Sun: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend