Larkspur, CO 80118
The Illumination Light show is a drive through Christmas light show. Themed areas such as Candy Land, Colorado Winter Land, the Nazarene Nativity and our 100ft Christmas tunnel sychronized to music playing on your radio. Segments of light show are synchronized to music. Just tune your radio to our local station and enjoy the Christmas lights.
We are located at Jellystone Park Larkspur, CO. at exit 174 of I-25. To arrive at Jellystone Park Larkspur, travel on I-25 to exit 174, the Tomah Rd Exit. Enter Jellystone Park and travel 1/4 mile south.
The Light show will be open weekends in November including Friday & Saturday 5:30pm-10pm Sundays 5:30pm-9pm Then every night after Thanksgiving.
- Open holidays* and weekends (Fri., Sat., and Sun.) starting November 25th 5:30PM-11PM Pricing $20(plus $1 Larkspur Entertainment Tax) per vehicle
- Weekdays of Wednesday and Thursdays starting November 30th. 5:30PM-9PM Pricing $15 (plus $1 Larkspur Entertainment Tax) per vehicle
- Open every Weekday Monday-Thursday starting December 12th.
NOTE: Car admission covers 1-14 people per vehicle
Pricing for larger vehicles is as follows:
***SNOW or Sleet can all be reasons for temporary suspension of operations. We are on a gravel drive. Road upkeep is taking place. We recommend 4WD or AWD or Snow tires if heavy precipitation has occurred in the last 48 hours. In severe weather we may need to close for safety reasons. We will post on our Facebook website if closed. Call us to check if you have any questions. ***
- 15-30 people = $40/vehicle
- 31-100 people = $100/vehicle
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend