Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Website: Click to Visit
It's a Whole New Zoo at Night.
Kids Only Overnight
Friday, June 23rd 2017
Time: 6 p.m.- 8 a.m.
Cost: $50.75 member per person, $60.75 non member
Come walk through the Zoo under a sky of darkness and learn about the animals that call our mountainside home. You will visit four animal buildings with your Zoo guide, and you'll even meet an animal up close! This program is for kids only, dinner and breakfast are served. NOTE: Kids must be 5 years or older to participate.
Come see what the animals do while the rest of us sleep! In a fun-filled night to remember, you can explore Cheyenne Mountain Zoo by moonlight. Designed for 10 to 175 people (ages 5+), WildNights is a great team-building experience for families, scouts, schools, companies and groups of all ages.
All WildNight programs include:
- Pizza for dinner served with veggies
- S'more roasting
- A guided evening tour
- Giraffe feeding
- Up-close animal encounter in The Loft
- Zoo Admission for the following day
- Breakfast of yogurt and cereal
- A guided morning tour
- T-shirts and scout patches are available for purchase
For an additional cost the following may be provided:
– Extra pizza – $12 per pizza (sausage, cheese, or pepperoni)
– Fruit and/or vegetable tray for any meal – $4 per person
– Catered breakfast – $9 per person (assorted fruit tray, yogurt, granola, coffee, pastries, orange juice)
– Extra animal ambassador – $35 (Loft animal collection only)
– Golf cart rental – $20 (Driven by Zoo staff only, seats 5)
WildNights start at 6 p.m. and end the following morning at 8 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Please refer to each WildNight listed below as costs vary.
Options to add special WildNight t-shirts ($20) and patches ($8) or a combo ($25) are available during check-out, or call the zoo for details.
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend