The Walden Preserve
Welcome to Colorado Pumpkin Patch, voted top 20 in places to take your kids by real moms!
Hello everyone for the 2017 pumpkin patch season. There is a reason the Colorado Pumpkin Patch was voted in the top 20 Best Places to take your kids 3 years in a row. Come see why and climb on our straw bale pyramid, play in the straw maze, target shoot at our target round bale or target pumpkin, visit our petting zoo, take a pony ride, enjoy a hay ride, play in the corn box, and don't forget to pick out your pumpkins.
Alert: New Location 17405 Walden Way Colorado Springs Co 80908 in northern El Paso by Hwy 83 in the beautiful Preserve at Walden
Call: 720-770-0142 or 719-799-6708
Admission: Credit Cards accepted.
All admissions are subject to a tax should there be one in existence at the location business district
Kids 2 years of age and under: FREE
Adults: $9.50 (Ages 18 and over)
Active Military/Senior Rates: $8.50
October 16-20, 23-29: $9.50 for everyone.
Season Pass: Buy a season pass and come back as many times as you like through Oct. 29. Group/Birthday rates: available for 15 or more: $8.50 with a small pumpkin. The 10×30 party tent is on a first reserve priority for reservations so "Reserve Now".
Schools and Scouts: Pricing is reduced for school and scout groups to $7 per child for the play area. Check our teacher page for your group. Also see our Teachers curriculum info on Pumpkins and Pumpkin Farming here
Other: Concessions, Facepainting*, Pony Rides*, and Pumpkins are sold separately.
Pumpkins sold separately in varying sizes. Prices $2.50 to $12
(*On select days)
Included with Admission:
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, alpaca, goat, sheep, chickens, duck, geese, and turkey
- 30 foot Jumping Pad
- Outdoor Large games (Jenga, Checkers, 4-way Checkers, and Tic-Tac-Toe)
- More Tube swings
- 80 ft Straw Slides for children of all age
- Large Straw Bale Pyramid
- Steer Head Roping
- Small kids Maze
- Duck Races
- Face painting & Pony Rides (Friday-Sunday)* Sold separately
- Gourd target practice with standup launchers
- Tractor "hayrides" through our "Colorado Wildlife Safari"
- 1940s and 1950s restored International Tractors
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, goat, sheep, alpaca, llama, chickens, duck, turkey and our new faux milking cows
- Kids' Corn Box
- Outdoor Laser Tag (Thursday-Sunday)
- Bronco training camp – see how good you really are
No Pets Please
Also Available for Sale:
- Homemade pumpkin butter and jellies
Colorado Pumpkin Patch Wear: Shirts, Sweats and Hoodies
We will be closed Monday October 9th due to inclement weather.
***SNOW, Sleet, Rain, Wind or Low temps in the 30s can all be reasons for closure. If we have a passing shower we will temporarily hold operations, but stay open. We will post on the Facebook and/or this website if closed. Call us to check if you have any questions.***
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend