The Unicorn Festival is back this summer! A celebration of the imagination and all things mythical, the Unicorn Festival celebrates its second year at Littleton's Clement Park (7306 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123) on Saturday, June 23rd, 11am-6pm! The magical day will be filled with Unicorns, meet and greets with mermaids and beloved Princesses, wandering fairies, an Aladdin inspired marketplace with belly dancers, and much, much more! This is an enchanted event for the young and the young and heart, for families, cosplayers and anyone who loves imagination and fun! Interact with fairy tales and become part of the magic!
This year the Unicorn Festival is ecstatic to announce super special guest, Stephen Cosgrove, author of the Serendipity book series including the beloved Morgan and Me! "Morgan" the unicorn will also be appearing at Mr. Cosgrove's booth.
This year the Unicorn Festival will be bigger and better and according to event organizer, Dana Cain, "Our first Unicorn Festival was bigger than we ever expected. This year, we have about five times more attractions and activities – all included with the admission ticket. We are ready to knock it out of the park! We're getting inquiries, ticket sales and guests coming in from all across the country, now. It's evolving into something really special!"
The Unicorn Festival is a full day of interactive fun!
- Unicorn meet-and-greets all day.
- Unicorn Petting Corral with 5 unicorns, tiny baby goats, a pig and a bunny.
- 6 Unicorn Photo Stations.
- Fairy Land Face Painters.
- Little Mermaid meet-and-greet with photos.
- Wandering Fairies - Fairy Queen (11:00 - 2:00) and Tinkerbell (2:00 - 5:00)!
- Enchanted Castle Labyrinth with Tower Slide.
- Fantasy themed bounce houses and jumping Castles, including a 66-ft Dragon inflatable slide and obstacle course.
- Princess Palace: featuring meet-and-greets with beloved fairytale princesses.
- Magic: The Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons gaming.
- Creation Station: Unicorn horns and magic wand crafting
- Storytime Cottage: Hear unicorn stories, fairy tales and more
- Full Main Stage Entertainment Schedule, including Costume Contest.
- Dragon Dance Parade at noon.
- Renaissance Adventures Foam Sword Fights.
- Oracle Oasis Crystal Ball Ride (like Human Hamster Balls).
- Belly Dancers: Just watch or join in with a free lesson.
- Food Trucks and sweet treats.
- Free Parking and a free shuttle from the Southwest Plaza Parking lot.
ONLY 5,000 tickets will be sold:
Children age 0 - 2: FREE
Family 4-Pack: $48
Groups of 10 or more: $10 each
Gate Price: $20. No 4-Packs or Group Rates.
Tickets available online:
Parking is free.
ALL events and activities are included in the admission price!
Presented by Dana Cain of Dana Cain Events and Michelle Baldwin of Frolic and Vamp, they dreamt up the Unicorn Festival while gushing over their mutual love of fantasy and fairy tales. As a child, Michelle was "obsessed with books about other worlds that were filled with magical creatures. Today I still love anything that brings me back to that place of pure imagination and my goal is to make the Unicorn Festival a place that will transport everyone, kids, and adults, to a land of fantasy and fun. I am sure that anyone who attends the Unicorn Festival will experience a wonderful feeling of love and magic that will inspire them to bring more creativity into their lives every day." Dana's goal is to "create an environment of inspiration, magic, and imagination that will make everyone feel great about life and the endless possibilities the world offers."
Clement Park is a gorgeous lakeside park with an incredible view of the mountains, the perfect setting for a day of enchantment and fairy tales!
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend