Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Website: Click to Visit
Theme: Pumpkins & Porcupines
Saturday, October 13
Description: Participants will adorn their own mini pumpkins with the latest fall fashion, and deliver pumpkin enrichment to two of our sharpest "dressed" animal ambassadors at the zoo.
First Adventures with Nature
Bring your 13-23 month old to the Zoo with their favorite adult for their First Adventures with Nature (F.A.W.N.). It is never too early to introduce your toddler to the wonders of the natural world around them. Classes will explore a variety of topics through age appropriate activities, special crafts and hands-on animal encounters.
9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m., as offered
Members* – $24.75 per class
Non-members – $30.75 non-members per class
*Membership discount rates automatically apply to registration costs when booking online at the Zoo's website, after logging in with your Zoo membership username and password.
Program fee includes:
Program registration for one adult and one child (13-23 months old)
Zoo admission for the program registrants
3 tokens for the Quarters for Conservation kiosk
1 take-home craft
1 animal meet 'n greet
Additional Participant Fees & Policies
- The registration fee of $30.75 includes one adult and one child participant.
- Zoo membership discounted rate will automatically be applied to your reservation when you register for the program on the Zoo website and log in with your membership username or password.
- Please call the EdVenture Department at 719-424-7827 if you are having difficulty with your registration. This is a premium Zoo program and therefore members are still required to pay a discounted member fee to register.
- Infants (0-12 months) may accompany the registered adult participant for free.
- Siblings within the program's age range of 13-23 months must register as a participant.
- Extra Adults may attend the program for an extra fee of $19.75.
- All other guests outside the program's age range of 13-23 months must pay regular zoo admission, and may attend the program with their family to assist with photos and child care, but may not participate in any program activities.
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend