Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
Littleton, CO 80128
Website: Click to Visit
Wind your way through seven acres of corn. The maze can be viewed from two 15-foot tall illuminated bridges. Visitors under the age of 10 can explore the corn mini-maze.
In an effort to reduce waste, printed maps will not be available at the mazes. The design this year thanks emergency first responders.
Dates & Hours
Sept. 21 - Oct. 28
Fridays & Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sundays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
End times listed are last ticket sold. Events close 1 hour after time listed.
PLEASE NOTE: On Friday-Sunday, Oct. 12-14, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., you will need to purchase a ticket to Pumpkin Festival to gain entry to Corn Maze.
$12 Adult Member
$13 Student*, Senior (65+), Military*
$11 Child (ages 3-12)
$9 Child Member
Free for children 2 and younger
*Student and military pricing available by calling 720-865-3500 or at Corn Maze.
Pony rides and hamster balls are available for an additional fee.
First responders: Receive free admission to Corn Maze in September. Accompanying people in their party receive member pricing. Must show employment proof. Only valid at Corn Maze.
Groups of 15 or more: Group tickets can be purchased with member pricing by calling 720-865-3500 or at Corn Maze. Advance purchase is recommended but not necessary. Please arrive together and make a single payment for your entire group.
Members receive one-time use complimentary admission tickets based on membership level and may use them the first two weekends of the Corn Maze, Sept. 21-23 or Sept. 28-30. Online ticket redemption is required; you cannot use the member postcard as a ticket. Postcards will be mailed in August. If you have trouble redeeming your complimentary tickets, please call the Membership Department at 720-865-3525.
Individual and Individual Plus: two complimentary tickets
Friends & Family: six complimentary tickets
Gardens Plus and above: eight complimentary tickets
Kids & Families
- Corn mini-maze is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until the big maze closes, for children 10 and under. (FREE with gate admission)
- Enjoy a hayride Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during Corn Maze hours (one FREE ride with Corn Maze admission or $5 per person)
- Barrel train ride (for children 12 and under)
- Jumping pillow (for children under 54 inches tall)
- Pony rides are available during Corn Maze from 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., $5 per person for pony rides
- Human hamster balls and Xtreme Obstacle Course are available for an additional fee during Corn Maze day hours
- Picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You may bring your own food or purchase from many of our food vendors
- A variety of food vendors are on-hand selling favorite fall foods such as funnel cakes, hotdogs, freshly squeezed lemonade and kettle corn
- Once your family has conquered Corn Maze and mini-maze, explore the treehouse and water feature in Deer Creek Discovery, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends
Other Dates For This Event:
- Sat., October 20, 2018
- Sun., October 21, 2018
- Fri., October 26, 2018
- Sat., October 27, 2018
- Sun., October 28, 2018
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend