Colorado Pumpkin Patch
Alert: New Location: 18065 Saddlewood Road in Monument. 80132 in Northern el Paso by Hwy 83 at Kids Ranch.
Hello everyone for the 2018 pumpkin patch season.
Come see and climb on our straw bale pyramid, play in the straw maze, target shoot at our target round bale or target pumpkin, visit our petting zoo, take a pony ride, enjoy a hay ride, play in the corn box, and don't forget to pick out your pumpkins.
The Colorado Pumpkin Patch is open daily at various times from September to the end of October. Please check the Colorado Pumpkin Patch website.
Kids 3 years of age and under: FREE
Regular Season Everyone: $10
Mid-season Kids: $12
Mid-season Adults:$10 (Ages 18 and over)
Active Military/First Responder/Senior Rates: $9 Show respective ID at admissions
Other: Concessions, Facepainting*, Pony Rides*, and Pumpkins are sold separately.
Pumpkins sold separately in varying sizes. Prices $2.50 to $12
(*On select days)
Included with Admission:
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, alpaca, goat, sheep, chickens, duck, geese, and turkey
- 30 foot Jumping Pad
- Human Foosball
- Outdoor Large games (Jenga, Checkers, 4-way Checkers, and Tic-Tac-Toe)
- More Tube swings
- 80 ft Straw Slides for children of all age
- Large Straw Bale Pyramid
- Steer Head Roping
- Small kids Maze
- Duck Races
- Face painting & Pony Rides (Friday-Sunday)* Sold separately
- Gourd target practice with standup launchers
- Tractor "hayrides" through our "Colorado Wildlife Safari"
- 1940s and 1950s restored International Tractors
- Farm Animals petting area – pony, goat, sheep, alpaca, llama, chickens, duck, turkey and our new faux milking cows
- Kids' Corn Box
- Outdoor Laser Tag (Thursday-Sunday)
- Bronco training camp – see how good you really are
No Pets Please
Also Available for Sale:
- Homemade pumpkin butter and jellies
Colorado Pumpkin Patch Wear: Shirts, Sweats and Hoodies
***SNOW, Sleet, Rain, Wind or Low temps in the 30s can all be reasons for closure. If we have a passing shower we will temporarily hold operations, but stay open. We will post on the Facebook and/or our website if closed. Call us to check if you have any questions.***
Other Dates For This Event:
- Mon., October 22, 2018
- Tue., October 23, 2018
- Wed., October 24, 2018
- Thu., October 25, 2018
- Fri., October 26, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend