Westminster, CO 80020
Website: Click to Visit
A holiday-themed showcase of spineless wonders!
For the month of December, get in the spirit of the holiday season with a visit to Butterfly Pavilion's exhibits where we'll showcase some of our most impressive invertebrate animals from around the world. We'll also feature...
- Admission Discount: Wear your favorite holiday sweater and get $2 off admission at the Front Desk.
- Exhibit Scavenger Hunt: Complete the hunt and receive a special prize to take home.
- Giveaway: You can also enter to win a bee gift package that includes two books - Honeybee: Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper and The Honey Connoisseur: Selecting, Tasting, and Pairing Honey, With a Guide to More than 30 Varietals by C. Marina Marchese - and a bottle of delicious Rice's Honey!
Buy Online for the Best Price on Admission
Child (2-12) $7.00
Senior (65+) $9.00
Child Under 2 $0.00
Members: Free & Unlimited
*Event Day pricing may apply. Closed certain holidays.
General Admission (At Location)
- Adult – $12
- Seniors (65+) – $10
- Westminster Resident (With I.D.) – $10
- Children (2-12) – $8
- Children (under 2) – FREE
Butterfly Pavilion is open seven days a week year round from 9 am – 5 pm, with last entry at 4:15 pm.
We are closed on the fourth Thursday of November (Thanksgiving Day) and December 25th (Christmas Day).
We close early on December 24th (Christmas Eve) with last entrance at 12:15 pm, closing at 1 pm, and on December 31st (New Year's Eve) with last entrance at 2:15 pm, closing at 3 pm.
We open late on January 1st (New Years Day) with first entrance at 11 am.
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend