Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Website: Click to Visit
Kids Only Roar and Snore Overnight
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Time: 6 p.m.- 8 a.m.
Cost: $50.75 member per person, $60.75 non member
Do the animals at the Zoo snore or roar in the night? You no longer need to guess, come see what it's like to spend the night among the creatures at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. We'll walk through the Zoo at night and discover what happens when the lights go out and the animals are in the dark. Let us do all the work, all you have to do is drop the kiddos off, we will have a pizza party, roast s'mores, and go for an evening tour, we'll even get to meet an animal up close! Drop off is at 6pm and pick up is at 8am the following morning, hope to see you there. We will even throw in a continental breakfast and a morning tour will complete your adventure.
NOTE: Kids must be 5 years or older to participate.
It's a Whole New Zoo at Night.
Come see what the animals do while the rest of us sleep! In a fun-filled night to remember, you can explore Cheyenne Mountain Zoo by moonlight. Designed for 10 to 175 people (ages 5+), WildNights is a great team-building experience for families, scouts, schools, companies and groups of all ages.
All WildNight programs include:
- Pizza for dinner served with veggies
- S'more roasting
- A guided evening tour
- Giraffe feeding
- Up-close animal encounter in The Loft
- Zoo Admission for the following day
- Breakfast of yogurt and cereal
- A guided morning tour
- T-shirts and scout patches are available for purchase
For an additional cost the following may be provided:
– Extra pizza – $12 per pizza (sausage, cheese, or pepperoni)
– Fruit and/or vegetable tray for any meal – $4 per person
– Catered breakfast – $9 per person (assorted fruit tray, yogurt, granola, coffee, pastries, orange juice)
– Extra animal ambassador – $35 (Loft animal collection only)
– Golf cart rental – $20 (Driven by Zoo staff only, seats 5)
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend