Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Website: Click to Visit
It's a Whole New Zoo at Night.
Come see what the animals do while the rest of us sleep! In a fun-filled night to remember, you can explore Cheyenne Mountain Zoo by moonlight. Designed for 10 to 175 people (ages 5+), WildNights is a great team-building experience for families, scouts, schools, companies and groups of all ages.
NOTE: April and May 2018 weekend WildNights are completely sold out!
Weekday, discounted WildNights are still available for both months.
Please call 719-424-7827 with your date preferences to check for availability.
All WildNight programs include:
- Pizza for dinner served with veggies
- S'more roasting
- A guided evening tour
- Giraffe feeding
- Up-close animal encounter in The Loft
- Zoo Admission for the following day
- Breakfast of yogurt and cereal
- A guided morning tour
- T-shirts and scout patches are available for purchase
For an additional cost the following may be provided:
– Extra pizza – $12 per pizza (sausage, cheese, or pepperoni)
– Fruit and/or vegetable tray for any meal – $4 per person
– Catered breakfast – $9 per person (assorted fruit tray, yogurt, granola, coffee, pastries, orange juice)
– Extra animal ambassador – $35 (Loft animal collection only)
– Golf cart rental – $20 (Driven by Zoo staff only, seats 5)
Kids Only Spring Break Zoofari Overnight
Saturday, March 23, 2019 – REGISTER NOW
Time: 6 p.m.- 8 a.m.
Cost: $50.75 member per person, $60.75 non member
Have you ever seen or heard the Zoo at night? Don't guess, come learn what it's like to spend the night among the creatures at the Zoo. We'll walk through the Zoo at night and discover what the animals do when the Zoo is closed. This program is for kids only, dinner and breakfast are served.
NOTE: Kids must be 5 years or older to participate.
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend