A good beginning never ends!
Through the Kindermusik program at Feel the Beat Studios, your children will learn the love of music, rhythm, and instruments as they dance, play, imagine, and listen during a 45-minute class. They will not realize that their brains are being developed, their vocabulary expanded, and their musical abilities increased, but you will. Love of music and rhythm is a strong foundation for any instrument in later life.
Please mention MyKidsWeek
Hours: Various weekday times. br>
Costs (summary): Cost for class sessions and materials varies. br>
3311 West Carefree Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917 | Go to Map
Nearby Cross Streets: Academy & Constitution
18075 Minglewood Trail Monument, CO 80132 Northwest Studio 2041 Chuckwagon Road Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Contact: Lisa Johnson
Review Kindermusik - Feel the Beat Studios
Village -- ages infant through 18 months
- Educates you about your baby's total development through Kindermusik Foundations of Learning - statements based on the most recent research.
- Encourages joyful participation in a music making community.
- Nurtures bonding between you and your child through intentional touch warm-ups, exercises, interactive dances and musical play.
- Provides natural connections between singing and reading out loud, listening and communicating through literature books.
Our Time -- ages 18 months through 3 years
- Recognizes your child's need for both freedom to try and the assurance of your support.
- Educates you about the interactive nature of the total development of your child through music, movement and literacy.
- Promotes joyful music making as a community.
- Encourages the building of characteristics related to successful learning in school: self-confidence, curiosity, self-expression, social skills and cooperation.
- Nurtures your child's imagination and creativity.
- Creates a learning environment that integrates music, expressive language, peer interaction and pretend play.
- Challenges your child through activities that promote problem-solving, making choices and expressing ideas.
- Allows your child to have an active role in the development of music and movement activities.
- Balances activities that integrate listening, vocal development, movement and performing in instrumental ensemble.
- Introduces your child to the written language of music while cultivating music creativity.
- Provides age-appropriate musical experiences that lead your child toward a lifetime of joyful music making.
- Helps you and your child recognize special interests or skills for future formal music instruction.
Feel the Beat Studios offers classes and lessons several times during the day, providing convenient options for homeschool families.